Growing sustainably and inclusively
Who we are
Our company is built to function as a single worldwide partnership, bound together by a strong set of values, including a strong commitment to diversity, and a shared goal: to bring about long-lasting, good change in the world.
« Our company’s strategy is based on a long-term vision that values the knowledge and ingenuity of our clients while fostering excellence and creativity. It assures the company’s continuous success and acts as its primary motive. »
Jean-Baptiste GÉRARD, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
President & CEO
Head of Innovation & Strategy| Paris
Chief of Staff | Paris
Business Manager| Paris
Talent Advisor & Executive Coach | Singapore Asia
Human Resources Manager| Paris
Digital Project Manager | Paris
UI/UX Designer | Paris
Digital Designer | Paris
+ 8 consultants
(Design, engineering, strategy...)
Board of advisors
Space Travel Entrepreneur – Former SpaceX Engineer – Harvard Alumni
Director, The CryptoAssets Institute & Ambassador La French Tech (Ministère de l’Economie et des Finances)
Senior Advisor – Former McKinsey Associate Partner – MBA, INSEAD
Advisor – Former VP Consulting EMEA at Hewlett Packard, VP & GM Networks Global Services at Motorola – CentraleSupélec & INSEAD Alumni
By tackling the difficult topics, upholding our principles, and expressing our opinions openly and honestly, we demonstrate integrity as leaders.
We help our customers and coworkers succeed and realize their full potential. As a worldwide business consulting organization, Eight & Co has one clear mission statement: to assist in bringing about long-lasting, constructive change in the world.
Every day, we seek to fulfill our objective by concentrating on the following five principles:
1. By questioning conventional thinking and methods of operation and introducing fresh viewpoints to the most difficult issues.
2. We create impact by working together with our customers to empower and energize their organizations, and by seeing beyond the next ten years deadline.
3. We overcome complexity by identifying distinct sources of competitive advantage, undiscovered truths in dynamic, complex systems.
4. We lead with integrity by confronting hard issues, staying true to our values, and stating our views and directly.
5. We grow by helping others grow, enabling our clients, colleagues, and the broader community to build success and achieve their full potential.
To create a great company that attracts, develops, inspires, and keeps extraordinary employees. To assist our clients in significantly improving their performance in a distinctive, long-lasting, and significant way.
1. Adhere to the highest professional standards
- Put client interests ahead of our firm’s
- Maintain high standards and conditions for client service
- Observe high ethical standards
- Preserve client confidences
- Maintain an independent perspective
- Manage client and firm resources cost-effectively
2. Improve our clients’ performance significantly
- Follow the top-management approach
- Pursue holistic impact
- Use our global network to deliver the best of our firm to all clients
- Bring innovations in management practice to clients
- Build client capabilities to sustain improvement
- Build enduring relationships based on trust
3. Create an unrivaled environment for exceptional people
- Be nonhierarchical and inclusive
- Sustain a caring meritocracy
- Develop one another through apprenticeship and mentoring
- Uphold the obligations to engage and dissent
- Embrace diverse perspectives with curiosity and respect
- Govern ourselves as a “one firm” partnership